CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. receives Great Place to Work® certification!December 21, 2022
ROTORK Valve Positioners from CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A.!January 18, 2023
The KD6 recorder is designed to measure, visualize and control the parameters of technological processes in various branches of industry.
It can be used as a data collection station in measurement and control systems or as an autonomous measuring and recording device.
- Easy and intuitive servicing based on the graphical Windows 3.5″ TFT type colour LCD display,
- Up to 60 logical channels (max. up to 8 analog channels),
- Input :
- Measuring Programmable (0,4 or 8)
- Binary (0,4 or 8)
- Modbus RTU Master (10 devices, 10 registers each)
- Output :
- Relay (0, 4, 6, 8 or 12)
- Analog (0, 4 or 8)
- Auxiliary power supply 24V d.c. / 30mA
- Supply voltage : 85…253V a.c., 90…300V d.c. or 20…60V d.c.
- Depending on needs, the user has the choice of following communication interfaces: RS-485 MODBUS (Master and Slave) ,ETHERNET (MODBUS TCP/IP, WWW, FTP, NTP,DHCP), USB Host 2.0.
- Possibility to exchange of configuration data between the recorder and PC through the USB interface,
- Internal memory 8 GB.
- Server WWW allows you to view the current state of the recorder through any web browser,
- Advanced mathematical functions on measured values,
- Archiving and visualisation of measuring data transmitted to KD6 from external devices via RS-485 MODBUS .
- External dimension: 96 x 96 x 77 mm
NEED MORE HELP?
Please call CMA’s Sales Team
Tel. +30 210 4615 831