CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. is one of the leading companies in the Marine & Industrial Automation field, offering products and services worldwide for more than 35 years.
The company is located in Piraeus, in a 11th floor 1500m² private building and is fully complied by ABS with ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018 certificates and by EUROCERT with ISO 22301:2019, 27001:2013 certificates.
CMA is certified from Great Place to Work® for its great work environment.
Our Technical Department is continuously growing, providing high quality services and is currently seeking to employ a full time Automation Engineer.
- PLC programming (siemens and similiar).
- Panel design and construction | Designing and testing automation equipment and processes.
- Electrical Drawings design.
- Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems.
- Programming new automated components.
- Identifying quality issues and writing reports.
- Eliminating defects and errors with product and software development.
- Collaborating with other business units.
- Bachelors Degree in automation, process control, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience with project management.
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Ability to keep up with the latest technologies.
- A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge.
- Flexibility & Adaptability.
- Kind person with team spirit.
- Fulfilled military obligation services if required.
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Extra Private health insurance.
- Employee benefits (bonus, team building activities, training seminars etc)
- In-house professional development
Please forward your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com