7501 Field mounted HART temperature transmitter with display and optical buttons offers easy configuration and diagnostics – from the front…
The 7501 features:
• 60 mm backlit dot matrix display with radial bar graph
• Optical buttons that work in even harsh environments
• Fast and intuitive guided programming
• HART 7 functionality with HART 5 compatibility
• RTD, TC, Ohm and bipolar mV inputs and analog output
Once installed, you never have to open the housing again. The enclosure is Ex d explosion proof / flame proof to maintain safety and integrity at all times.
Easy configuration and operation
The 7501 Field mounted HART temperature transmitter can be mounted in 3 ways: on the temperature sensor, on a pipe, or on a bulkhead.
Configuration is easy and logical with scrolling help texts and three logical buttons: up arrow, down arrow and OK.
Thanks to the user-friendly PR Menu Guide, it is possible to configure the device in less than 1 minute.
The field display is equipped with many hazardous area and marine approvals for applications worldwide.