Aplisens Flow Meter – Auxiliary Boiler – Fuel Oil Solution
Electromagnetic flowmeter type PEM-1000
✔Nominal size: DN10…1000 / ANSI 0,5…24“ ✔Maximum static pressure 1,6MPa ✔Accuracy: 0,5% or 0,2% ✔Analog outputs: 4…20mA ✔Communication interface: Modbus RTU / RS 485 ✔Pulse output (uni- or bidirectional) or frequency output
Electromagnetic flowmeter for bidirectional measurement of liquids with a minimum conductivity of 5 S/cm:
• Acid, alkalis
• Pastes • Water, wastewater, etc.
Following Faraday’s law of magnetic induction, a voltage is induced in a conductor moving through a magnetic field. In the electromagnetic measuring principle, the flowing medium is the moving conductor. The voltage induced is proportional to the flow velocity and is supplied to the amplifier by means of two measuring electrodes. The flow volume is calculated by means of the pipe cross-sectional area.The DC magnetic field is created through a switched direct current of alternating polarity.
The measuring system consists of a transmitter and a sensor.
Two versions are available:
• Compact version: Transmitter and sensor form a mechanical unit PEM-1000ALW
• Remote version: Sensor is mounted separate from the transmitter PEM-1000NW
• Flexible and clever assembling system
• Easy and fast-moving change from compact to remote version
• Innovative and high-power transmitter for every application • Robust and resistant cover of sensor and transmitter