Mechanical Sales Engineer for Sales DepartmentJuly 18, 2022
Sales Engineer for Sales DepartmentDecember 21, 2022
CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. is one of the leading companies in the Marine & Industrial Automation field, offering products and services worldwide for more than 35 years.
The company is located in Piraeus, in a 11th floor 1500m² private building and is fully complied by ABS with ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018 certificates and by EUROCERT with ISO 22301:2019, 27001:2013 certificates.
CMA is certified from Great Place to Work® for its great work environment.
Our Technical Department is continuously growing, providing high quality services and is currently seeking to employ a full time Electrical Engineer.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, marine, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Fluent in Greek and English (verbal and writing).
- Kind person with team spirit.
- Fulfilled military obligation services if required.
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Extra Private health insurance.
- Employee benefits (bonus, team building activities, training seminars etc).
- In-house professional development.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org