Advanced Graphical Interface
A comprehensive HMI solution, DEIF’s AGI 400 series connects to all DEIF Multi-line controllers, as well as third party electronics, via standard defined communication protocols, featuring functionalities which eliminate the need for other instruments, thus saving you both space and wiring.
The AGI 400 series is intended for visualisation and active control in multiple applications managed on board maritime vessels or platforms, where it provides full graphical overviews and user-friendly touch screen control with a quality display that is easily readableeven at sharp angles. Monitor or control multiple setups simultaneously, or share data via Ethernet connections, effectively enabling the DEIF HMI to be used as a small SCADA system. AGI 400 supports multiple users levels, and LAN clients, ensuring user control in several levels.
- Power management systems – control and supervision: one point management, control and supervision of multiple gensets and bus tie breakers.
- Alarm – handling and monitoring: view historical alarm data and accept active alarms.
- Ship energy monitoring system (SEMS): track your energy consumption to optimise and implement energy awareness on board your vessel.
- Graphical interface – mechanical and electrical systems: system overviews for mechanical and electrical equipment. Trend measured values to monitor operation performance or when carrying outfault-finding procedures.
- Data acquisition and storage
- State-of-the-art HMI
- Multi-touch widgets
- Advanced programming tool
- Data-logging and alarm handling
- Complimentary DEIF app templates
- Designed for harsh marine environments
- Available in 7″, 10″, 15″ and 21″ sizes
For Inquiries please contact us !